Dance Classes schedule
- Every Tuesdays 8pm @ Physical Activity Complex (PAC)
- Starting Sep 18 to Nov 13.
- Tickets sold out for leads (men); spots available for follows (women).
- email us or sign up inthe waiting list if you still want to register.
- Every Thursdays 8pm @ Student Life Center (SLC)
- Starting Sep 20 to Nov 15. Limited spots
- Every Thursdays 8pm @ Physical Activity Complex (PAC)
- Starting Sep 20 to Nov 15.
- Class now full, email us or sign up in the waiting list if you still want to register.
- No experience or partner required
- 1st class is FREE! $35 for students of any university/college, $50 for general public
- Above cost is for the entire term, there are roughly 10 classes per term.
- You can also pay in person or do e-transfer, email for more details.
- Parking avail at Health Services ($2 for the hour).
What does it look like?
Mambo, aka New York salsa, is a fast paced dance that will keep you moving and meeting new people! Learn sexy styling and movements specific to Mambo through weekly dance classes, as well as planned workshops and social outings. Discover confidence within our clubs welcoming atmosphere and experience a club that has something to offer even the most advanced dancers.
Founded in 2007, UW Mambo is the 1st dance club to bring Latin dancing to University of Waterloo. Ran only by students and graduates, Mambo club has been producing some of the best dance leads and follows in the KW region. Check out our instructors/graduates section to see more!
Questions? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also check out our: